Spinning can be insane!

11:05 AM Posted by exclusiveMD

Lately I have been participating in these spinning classes at my local gym. I dread going to them but I feel great when it is all over. My cycling instructor said an interesting fact today about if you can last the first 10 minutes of the class, the rest would be a breeze. I can see the truth behind that but that was not the case for me today. It took roughly 50 minutes to get in the groove and then by that time the cool down began. All I know is that these fitness classes are great for people like myself that find it hard to get the motivation to exercise. If you have not tried a spinning class or any fitness class for that matter, you should give it a try. You are always guaranteed to burn some calories.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: